Bohemia Style UK - Alpaca Wool Garments - Hand Knitted Sweaters
Hand Knitted Sweaters
These hand knitted sweaters and garments are lightweight, exceptionally warm, soft and luxurious. We used the highest quality alpaca and merino wool, and couple these exquisite yarns with great designs!
The Alpaca Fiber has many unique qualities that make it far superior to other
- Alpaca contains microscopic air pockets that provide excellent thermal
insulation making it amazingly warm.
- Alpaca Fiber is so strong and durable that the resulting apparel is
long-lasting and wear resistant.
- Alpaca maintains its appearance over time and pills less than Cashmere.
Alpaca is much more resistant to wrinkles and traction than other wools.
- Alpaca is lighter in weight than any other wool.
- Alpaca's natural colors range from white to black with up to 22 shades of
gray or brown in between.
- There is minimal lanolin in Alpaca making it nearly hypoallergenic unlike
most wool. If you suffer from allergies, or are prone to itching when wearing
wool garments, this is
the fiber for you!
- Alpaca has great water absorption qualities.
Alpaca wool is rare: Alpacas are
found and bred in a few areas in the world - while goats and sheep that are the
sources of Cashmere are common and plentiful most everywhere in the world.
Therefore, alpaca wool garments are traditionally very expensive.
Bohemia Style is proud to offer this extraordinary collection of
sweaters at these incredible prices!